Basic Managed IT Support Services
Serving Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Hampton Roads and Beyond
Our Managed IT Support Services approach is the solution for any small to mid-size business needing tech support. Better than block hours, our plans offer monthly proactive support. We can also provide onsite labor, depending on your requirements and business needs.
Flexible and cost effective, the BCS Managed Services Management Plan is a must in this changing information technology environment. The plan includes unlimited IT support and help desk support, network health monitoring, asset inventory and more. It can be a total outsourcing IT solution or an enhancement to your in-house IT staff. Together with BCS, you are able to simplify your networking tasks and control overhead costs.
IT SUPPORT SERVICES
- Wireless Networking – BCS can protect your network providing your users with freedom of mobility, peace of mind, and security. We can also develop safe access options, should you desire to provide access to customers at your location.
- Routing Security and Switching – Our on-staff experts can design and install your network to be scalable, robust and secure. This allows for workers across the network to have access to the same applications and communication, no matter their location.
- VoIP – By utilizing the Internet to transmit calls, businesses can improve phone system speeds and connections. BCS has the expertise to create, install and manage a unified system that is reliable and user-friendly.
- Network Hardware Maintenance – Our monitoring services allow us to warn you about any IP enabled devices on your network. We are then able to resolve hardware or equipment concerns in person.
- Security Audits – Our technicians are able to understand potential threats and limitations to your IT systems. We create a custom plan catered to your network and business needs.
- Backup Monitoring – We are able to create automated back-ups and monitor them for security threats, then address potential weaknesses. This also allows us to perform disaster recovery maintenance and have your business prepared to avoid high level data loss.
- Anti-Virus Updates – Our self healing functionality allows us to update your network and prevent viruses automatically and remotely.
- Priority Queuing – After analyzing your current performance we can improve network efficiency by valuing important users and traffic.
- Server Maintenance – Our remote automated cloud services allows us to control devices and proactively prevent security and outage threats.
- Help Desk Support – We provide certified support specialists with 24×7 live assistance for network users with applications and technical support. We can also remotely manage devices in order to resolve issues and provide immediate customer service.
- Onsite Labor (Hampton Roads) – Our HP certified service team is available for in-person repairs or technical support. We can then quickly correct issues with your network and devices.
Contact us today to learn more about our IT support and solutions for businesses of all sizes.